Volume 10: Met a Old Best Friend At a Bookstore

 Hello! Today, I want to share about me meeting my old best friend at a bookstore yesterday.




             Yesterday night, at about 8pm, my mum suddenly decided to go to a shopping mall because she had something to buy there. When we arrived there, (maybe 8.20pm or something?) me and my sister dashed to the bookstore there to buy a few books. Suddenly, my mum patted my shoulder. 'Is that... Emmexxxx?'

             I turned my head. Omg! It's really her! My old friend transferred to a new school in primary 4-5 because of her mum's work. We quickly said hi and hugged each other.  Then, while chatting, she told me that her birthday is arriving soon, so I bought a nice friendship necklace in another shop as a birthday gift.  We also took pictures of us wearing the necklaces.




(Forgive me, I can't insert the pictures)
    
               Well, I guess that's all, bye!