Volume 7: A Tragedy Just Because of a Heartbreak (Story) Part 1

 Imagine yourself being on a deserted island with only mountains, coconuts, crabs, birds, insects, caves, and a great big treasure, because that's what I'm experiencing right now.

     Let me tell you how I ended up here first.

     So, it all started because I was experiencing this utterly painful heartbreak and I wanted to travel to someplace nice to forget this experience. In the middle of the night, when on a flight halfway to Australia,  I heard the pilot shouting into the microphone: 'Brace! Brace! Brace !', followed by a sudden big, loud, crash! 

       I felt myself falling through the air...

                                         
      ...feeling so miserable and hopeless.

        That's all I could remember. I lost consciousness after that.
                                            ..............................................................

        After recovering consciousness, my eyes finally opened... only to see the remains of the airplane on a great fire floating on the sea, and me lying on a beach. I believe the waves washed me on shore. Miraculously, I survived the air crash, with nobody else alive. It seems like the plane crashed on an island that was deserted. 

    Thirsty, I got up and begin to search for a water source on this island. At last, I found some coconuts under a coconut tree to quench my thirst. These coconuts could definitely last me for at least a few months! But when I picked up the coconuts that fell on the ground, I saw something shining brightly--a glass bottle with well,  a piece of paper inside.
    
       When I opened the piece of paper, I was shocked to see a treasure map inside.


            'As it shows here, I am currently at this location that is marked with a black arrow on the map. And if I follow the direction marked on the trees, I could find the treasure. It shan't be hard for me, since I have experience,' I thought to myself.

So, I started my journey to find the treasure....