Volume 8: A Tragedy Just Because of a Heartbreak (Story) Part 2

  Hii~Welcome to my blog again! Today, I will be continuing the story "A Tragedy Just Because of a Heartbreak".

                            ~🎩~🎩~🎩~🎩~🎩~🎩~🎩~🎩~🎩~🎩~🎩~🎩~🎩~🎩~🎩~

                     As I was saying, I found a treasure map in a glass bottle somewhere on the deserted island. Out of curiosity, I decided to search for the treasure, and hopefully, I can find something that's worth all the work and time finding it.

                       But of course, before starting to search for the treasure, I had a big problem to solve: I do not have any tools! What if there is an emergency?

                      Like Lady Luck was helping me, right when I was worried about not having any tools,  I saw a part of the plane being washed on shore, and look! When I searched the inside of it, I saw what I have been looking for--an emergency kit with torch lights, batteries, ropes, fluorescent tubes, some plastic bottles, an axe, Swiss knives, and even a telephone to call for help! To make a simple conclusion, I got nearly everything I needed to find this treasure.

                        Then, dark clouds started to form across the sky and it started raining heavily. Seeing this, I quickly gathered the rainwater with my handkerchief in my pocket and squeezed the rainwater collected into the empty plastic bottles. Mother nature literally just gave me some fresh water to drink! 

                        




  
                              After all this, I started my journey searching for the treasure. First, as the map shows, I walked through the trees and followed the arrows marked on the trees. 
                                                                      
                                              













                        It was absolutely easy to find the arrows at first, but when I got into the forest deeper, I kind of lost my way as the forest was very thick, with all kinds of plants. 
   
                        Luckily, I managed to find all the arrows to the treasure. When I thought that the treasure was going to be right in front of me, I was definitely wrong. There was new, big obstacle----