Volume 11: My Trip to Bintulu

   Good evening! In this volume, I'm going to share about my trip to Bintulu. I went there for 3 days, which started yesterday. My father drove us there and I saw a lot of greens along the drive. After 4 hours, we finally arrived at Bintulu. 




        (Yesterday)As it was lunchtime, we ate lunch in a cafe nearby. Personally, I think the fried pork and rice that I ordered is too oily. We checked in the hotel after that. The hotel that we are staying in is called "Parkcity Everly Hotel." It is next to  "The Spring", and the view from my hotel room is exquisite~!  This hotel has a BIG swimming pool.




      For dinner, we went to a Korean barbeque restaurant with my uncle who's currently working there! It was so good and I really recommend it! 

Hanwoori Korean BBQ Restaurant

(The restaurant's name)

        (Today) We woke up at 7pm today and took a walk at the beach. The breeze was really cool and I really enjoyed it! Then, we ate breakfast at a local cafe. I ate English breakfast which included ham, sausages, toast, and baked beans! After breakfast, we went back to the hotel and rested for a bit before we swam in the pool. For dinner today, we went to a western restaurant.

The Gold Mines Gastropub

(This is the restaurant's name, remember to eat here when you're in Bintulu because the food is so yummy!)

        I won't write for tomorrow since this post is posted on September 10. Thank you for tuning in and remember  to try the delicacies that I recommended! Bye!