Volume 14: What is That?!!

    Hello! Today, I'm going to share about a fun activity in English class that kept me awake and questioning myself all night.

    Our English teacher called out 6 people to volunteer as leaders of the groups first. Then, the leaders took turns to choose their teammates. I was chosen by Caramel. She chose me, Aurora, Lemon, YX and E to be in her team.  

     After that, she told the group leaders about the rules and instructions of this activity. I honestly didn't hear much about what they said but I think it was some sort of experiment to see how big the difference of our drawings will be compared to the original one.

    Soon, the activity started. We took our our crayons and papers and put it on someone's back. E drew behind Caramel, while she drew behind Lemon. Lemon drew behind me and I drew behind YX, while she drew behind Aurora.
      
    When the activity ended, our English teacher instructed us to write our names and numbers on the back page.

     Then, everyone showed their masterpiece. I drew some kind of humanlike being that has long hair and two eyes. And you know what it's supposed to be? A tiger! Yes, and I drew a human🥲 I praised my friends who actually managed to draw a tiger.

    In the nutshell, we shouldn't spread rumours or gossips before it is confirmed.  If we do, it may end up as a sloppy mess and we could end up being sued if it's really serious. Thanks for watching and I hope that you've learned something valuable from my post today. Bye!