Volume 15: Novels or Movies?

        Hello, good afternoon! Today, I am going to share my opinion about liking novels or movies more. 

🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥╳📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘

         Personally, I prefer novels over movies. Let me share the reasons why I chose novels. Firstly, novels, which are a type of book, are portable and easy to carry. You could read them in a subway station (if your country has them), on an airplane, in a restaurant, or at school (if you're still a student). Yeah... you get the picture. Secondly, novels can help you reduce stress. Although watching movies are also ways to reduce stress, you will have to watch the movies on a tablet, a computer, or even a television. That's actually more harmful to the eyes and you will feel more tired after watching movies. On the other way, novels are very efficient in reducing stress.

                                 

 

         Thirdly, of course, the plots in novels are much more detailed compared to movies. Some plots in novels can't be duplicated in movies because of.. well, some of our technology isn't that good yet. But I guess it will all change in the future. Words can fully show what the author wants to deliver to the readers. Fourthly, novels can help you learn more good vocabulary. That's right. In fact, I learnt lots of good vocabulary from these books. You can imagine how fruitful you will be once you read these. Fifthly, novels help you be more creative. How is this possible? Well, it's because novels are usually without illustrations. Using the contents given, you can actually imagine the plot yourself. In movies, you don't even have to use your brain. So, you are actually learning while reading novels. Isn't that superb? 

          After telling you the reasons, I want to recommend to you some good novels that I absolutely love to read. 

                       1. Charlie in the Chocolate Factory -Roald Dahl 

                       

This novel is exactly what I mentioned just now. I personally think that the novel edition is better than the movie one. The movie edition is less detailed. 

2. Malory Towers -Enid Blyton

 

This series of novels are so interesting to read! Strongly recommend you to check this series out. You can always borrow one of them in the local library. These novels are actually about students of Malory Towers, a school opened only for girls having fun there. There are also a few mysteries that kept me excited and nervous on the same time!

3. Agatha Oddly (The Secret Key) -Lena Jones
 
Actually, there are a lot of other good books in this series "Agatha Oddly". However, I think this book is the best in this series, hehe. This novel is recommended by a good friend of mine. I couldn't lay my eyes of the pages of this book while reading it~~ 

4. The Witches -Roald Dahl

Ahhh, another superb book written by Roald Dahl!! The plot is very interesting, too. I actually watched the movie edition. The novel edition is definitely better. Here's the reason why....


(This scene kinda scared me

5. The Diary of a Wimpy Kid -

 Also a series of novels. I had fun reading them(not all). The storyline is....portraying a normal boy's life. My teacher said that these novels just portray our life, hehe😝

I guess that's all for this volume. See you in the next volume (next week)! Oh,  and, have a great week ahead! ( to those who read my volume today, I'm writing this volume on a Sunday)