Volume 18: My Favorite Song

   Hello there! Today, I am going to share all about my favorite song, "Numb Little Bug".

                                  


 About The Singer/ Writer and Her Family

"Numb Little Bug" was written by Em Beihold (pronounced as bye-hold).  Em Beihold's actual name is Emily Beihold and she was born in Los Angeles, California on January 21, 2022. She began to learn the piano at the young age of six after she saw one in the shop window of a piano shop and begged her parents to let her learn it. She began to write songs at the age of seven. The first song that she wrote was "America Home". Her mum moved from Iran to America because of a war.


                                                                The pretty Em Beihold~~

Inspiration for Em Beihold to create "Numb Little Bug"

Well, this song is inspired by her experience of being on antidepressants while struggling with depression and anxiety. For your information, antidepressants are a class of medication to treat the major depressive disorder.


     
Antidepressants 

Releasing Date of "Numb Little Bug" and the Genre of This Song

This song was released on January 21, 2022, and the genre of this song is Alternative/ Indie and Pop. For those who don't know Alternative here means the genre's distinction from mainstream or commercial rock or pop music. Indie means independent music which is produced independently from commercial record labels while pop simply means popular music. 

Reasons Why "Numb Little Bug" is My Favorite Song

Well, there are a few reasons. First, it is because I find it soothing and relaxing in a way. Whenever I hear this song, I will become less stressed. Also, it is because it is very easy to sing. Sometimes I sing a song while I am showering (it's normal, right?) and this song is perfect for me in a situation like this. The tone is also very soft but motivational, at the same time. Also, the lyrics describe my feelings. Especially these lines:
 
                                     
 
     Well, that's all from me this week and thank you for reading this volume. Have a great week ahead!