Volume 20: A Problem That Occurs When You're On An Airplane

  Hello~ It's been a while, isn't it? There are two main reasons: I had my exams a few weeks ago and I don't have a single idea about what to write. Today will be an assessment about a problem that occurs when you're on an airplane--a baby crying, not loud, but VERY LOUD.

          The question for this assessment is: Babies crying on flights is a divisive topic. How do you deal with this problem if you encounter one? Personally, I haven't experienced it before, but what I've heard from those who have, it's VERY LOUD.
 
            If I ever encountered one of these-not-so-pleasant-experience, I would advise the mother to let the baby drink some water/milk so that the baby will hiccup. Hiccuping can help the baby equalize the oxygen in their ears and the outer surroundings. According to the internet, the reason of why babies cry on an airplane is normally because they are not good at pressure equalization in the middle ear. My suggestion would probably help.

          Well then, that's all from me this week and see you next time! Have a great week ahead!