Volume 21: On A Trip

        Hi! Today I'm going to share about my trip around Sarawak! 
        
        My family and I started our journey from Miri. We went to Bintulu and stayed in Parkcity Everly Hotel.(I introduced it in one of my blogs) The cakes there tasted great and I really enjoyed staying there! 


        https://hannybears.blogspot.com/2022/09/volume-11-my-trip-to-bintulu.html (the link)  

        Then, we went to Sibu and tried local delicacies. There's an old shop selling " 鼎边糊" which is very popular among visitors and locals. 

        

Chop Hing Huong

This is the shop selling "鼎边糊",you can try it when you're in Sibu!



Photo credits: Google
 
This is the address: 2-40, Jalan Tukang Besi, Pekan Sibu, 96000 Sibu, Sarawak

    Of course, we had to take a picture with the landmark of Sibu--The Swan!

We also went to Lau King Howe Hospital Memorial Museum. It's a medical museum and I saw lots of tools that doctors in the past used. You will get lots of knowledge after you visit this museum.










Then, we moved on to Sarikei to attend a wedding. The bride was so beautiful! The couple held their wedding at Dewan Suarah Sarikei. My family and I also took photos of the famous pineapple.


After that we went back to Sibu, Bintulu, then Miri. 


It was a lovely trip indeed! That's all for this week, bye!