Volume 22: A Movie Review: Moonfall

         Hi! Today I'm going to review a movie, namely: "Moonfall". 

         

==========================================================
I personally think that it's overall a good movie and worth your time of watching it. I would say that it is a thriller because there are some plots that can make you nervous for the characters in the movie. For example, the part when the "worm" chased the main characters when they got inside the moon's core. The "worm" nearly got them after the spaceship started to lose control. Luckily, a beam of light dragged the spaceship into a room and locked the "worm" outside. The "worm" couldn't get in since the door was specially designed to prevent them from coming inside the room. 

Although there are some plots that can make your heart beat so fast, there are plots that can make you cry (at least me). Let me explain: The part when K.C. Houseman sacrificed himself so that neither Brian nor Jocinda needs to sacrifice and told Brian why he sacrificed was so touching! He said something like this: (I can't remember the exact lines really well since I watched the movie yesterday) "When everyone thought that I was a joke and never listened to me, you're the only one who believed and listened to me. Do something for me. Take good care of my mum. Tell her that her son wasn't a failure.  " Ok, that's not touching when it's only the text. Let me find the video of this part...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUvD6TZTcBM
This is the link, check it out!

I rewatch that part and I got emotional... again.

I did learn something from this movie, inspired by Dr. Houseman. When everybody thinks that you're crazy and nobody listens to you, it's ok. It's ok to feel sad and unimportant. Just remember something: Nobody is a failure. And if others think differently than you do, that doesn't ever mean that you're some kind of failure that everybody ignores. Don't let them ever stop you from doing your things.  Be strong!

===================================================================

IMPORTANT!!

And now, I wish to tell you where to watch this movie. You can't find it in Netflix. A friend recommended the app "loklok" but my "loklok" seems to have a HUGE difference. I had to try using other apps. At last, after many tries, I found it on Vudu. You can download the app and watch "Moonfall" for free! I tried other apps, but they aren't free. Please don't waste time like I did, trying to find where to watch the movie for free!  



 

That's all for today, bye! P.S. be strong!!